End of Balearic Sphere Radioshow at episode 041

Balearic Trance on www.PureSound.fm
Show stopped.
EL-Jay
Site Admin

End of Balearic Sphere Radioshow at episode 041

Postby EL-Jay » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:06 pm

This is my oldest Trance radioshow on the streams, started at 2008. Roger Shah did give me the inspiration, to start this style. Last month of 2011 it was hard to find the pure Balearic tracks... withouth the brb progressive-trance influences. To low new releases dediced me to stop with this kind of show. It did me cost more time to search for the pure balearic tracks, than I do with my uplifting shows, it did pressed me to much.
Producers who used progressive-trance tunes & effects in the Balearic tunes are responsible of the dead of the real pure Balearic Sphere tunes what started between 2007 ~ 2008. It tell's more about the low creativity of these producers and the hunt to earn money to be too commercial. Balearic did not had a large lovers, more small group of Diehards, and OK, producing Balearic was more passion than it earns a lot, but it was high level producing to make balearic tunes.

I have asked PureSound at message on their website for a new show, more uplifting trance with the emotional side of Balearic, new name as TranceProfile... but still got no answere or any respons....
:S
EL-Jay
Site Admin

Re: End of Balearic Sphere Radioshow at episode 041

Postby EL-Jay » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

We continous with episode 042, other name & flyer, low balearic, more uplifting

Return to “Meets Balearic Sphere Radioshow”